freenx-team team mailing list archive

Re: startkde problem

I don't use KDE so I can't reproduce your problem.

This will work.

But perhaps we should use Xsession to do the job for us.

/etc/X11/Xsession uses every file on /etc/X11/Xsession.d
The last one (99x11-common_start) starts the window manager defined at
$STARTUP.
50x11-common_determine-startup determines what session manager should be
used,
and it will not override $STARTUP

So we should export STARTUP at nxnode and then execute Xsession.

Shima