freenx-team team mailing list archive

Bug in intrepid free nx

Hi,

Firstly thanks for all your work constructing the ppa for FreeNX for Hardy
and Intrepid. I used to use VNC4 and it was teeth grindingly slow.

Since a few weeks back I have been experiencing this bug (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/289918). Now I have everything except
for the up cursor key working.
I wonder if you are aware of this bug, and I wonder if there is anything I
can do to get my up cursor key working in Intrepid? Now it maps to print
screen [?]. I have played around with almost everything.
Most of the keys were fixed permenantly using the following work around:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/255008/comments/97.
So I don't think its anything directly related to freenx, but your advice
would be great.

I tried to use launchpad to report this but as its not an official Ubuntu
package, so I couldn't previously.

Thanks,

Dougie

GIF image