freenx-team team mailing list archive

Re: Bug in intrepid free nx

I'm following the intrepid development since the beginning.
To make the keyboard work ok on an intrepid client, you need to set the
model to
evdev on the nx session:
  System -> Preferences -> Keyboard -> Keyboard model -> Generic ->
"Evdev-managed keyboard"

Then close the nx session and start another (This will correct the up-key
taking screen shots).
If want to you use another client again, you need to revert the process or
you can set the hardy
client to use evdev instead of kbd.

Hope this helps.