Re: Internal use of Google Documents for design / thoughts

I agree, tracking revision history for design documents is important,
and having RST in a Git repo is the best way to achieve that.

Maybe we can add a design section to the fuel-docs repo, and agree
that once the design is finalized (which typically would be after
implementation has started but before it's completed) it should be
moved from Google Drive to Git? That way, we can have a fast and
efficient discussion of design while it's still being changed rapidly,
and we end up with a design document that we can easily reference and
reuse from our documentation site once design is more or less
completed.