Re: Fuel Library branch status update

Vladimir,

Please give people a warning next time you go for nuclear options like
rebasing the master branch. If we knew you're not going to merge
havana back into master, we could have tried to help.

Andrew Woodward has looked at havana branch on Tuesday and it looked
like the only major issue with merging it was the rename of quantum to
neutron, which had file renames and changes in the same commit
throwing git off the track. We had discussed how this could be
addressed by splitting havana branch in half and carefully rebasing
pre-rename and post-rename changes. We didn't get around to trying
this approach yesterday because we were assuming you and Sergey V. are
already working on something similar, and now that havana is the new
master it's too late to rebase any of its commits.

Instead, now we need to review every single commit in 3.2-fixes and
cherry-pick everything that is missing from the new master. It is
tedious work, but still doable and necessary. I plan doing this today
with Andrew's help, please let me know if someone else has already
started working on this so that we don't duplicate our efforts.

Thanks,