Re: Fuel Library branch status update

Colleagues,
let's NEVER EVER do such a thing again.

Let me know who and what is affected as a result of this push, and what we
can do now. Team, what's your opinion, should we keep going, carefully
reviewing every merge, or simply push -f of what was in master before?

Please, NO branch changes and any "push -f" since now without my approval.

Thank you,