Re: Code freeze for 4.0

Ryan had to hold off his commits until fuel-library repo was up on
stackforge, now we have changes for fuel-web and fuel-library up and
ready for merge:

https://review.openstack.org/61195
https://review.openstack.org/61197

These were tested with RPM and DEB Nova packages from OSCI-949 (with
ephemeral RBD enabled and disabled), these packages should be added to
our main mirrors before these commits are merged.

-Dmitry