Re: Code freeze for 4.0

Mike,

All parts of ceph-live-migration blueprint are now ready. Only 1 part
is merged so far, please help us get all of them merged/uploaded
tomorrow:
1) fuel-web change to add a setting for Ceph RBD for ephemeral volumes
(which enables copy-on-write and live migration for non-volume backed
instances) -- https://review.openstack.org/61197 -- MERGED
2) Nova RPM and DEB packages enabling Ceph RBD for ephemeral volumes
-- Jira OSCI-949 -- TESTED, Fuel mirror should be updated
3) Cinder RPM and DEB packages making copy-on-write usable for non-RAW
images -- Jira OSCI-943 -- TESTED, Fuel mirror should be updated
4) fuel-library changes to enable Ceph RBD for ephemeral volumes --
https://review.openstack.org/61195 -- TESTED, should be merged

Thanks,
-Dmitry Borodaenko