Re: Action required: Fuel Library moved to Stackforge (but not your pull requests!)

Thanks folks to make this happen!

We had a lot of stuff already in stackforge for a while.
Besides fuel-library, we also moved fuel-devops and fuel-docs to stackforge.

For Mirantis employees - please follow guidelines in this document:
https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/document/d/1UIoERk1203b-0fy8tFkSfdERaznsQ8AJ7wH--ENAIzE/edit#to
setup your gerrit configuration, and the link provided by Ruslan is
required anyway.

Regards,