Re: Moving from openstack.json to openstack.yaml

Hi Vitaly,

YAML aligns with the format we use for supplying data to Fuel
everywhere, so yes it's good.

I was thinking it would be great for a toolset for our 3rd party
developers to add/modify base release fields by simply placing .yaml
files in a specified directory. The end result would be a merged YAML,
including whatever interface dialogs and parameters for deployment are
necessary. Is this part of your vision for improving our
openstack.json file?

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn