Re: Status 'Confirmed' for self-assigned bugs

JFYI, Launchpad automatically sets bug to 'Confirmed' if more then 1 user
clicks 'Affects me' link on top of bug description.

Your description matches 'Triaged' state of the bug.

Relevant discussion is going on in openstack-dev ML right now:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-December/022138.html

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh