Re: Mirantis OpenStack User and Administrator docs

Dmitry,
I'm partially agree with you. You touched more general problem, that
nailgun docs. Actually, there are a lot not web-related code in a fuel-web
repo. E.g. it will be good to move out at least fuel menu and fuel client
to separate repositories.