Ceph & Cinder: unclear UX in Fuel 4.0

Hi folks,
I want to clarify a few things about our use of Ceph & Cinder in Fuel 4.0.

We have 4 areas where we use storage with the options we can use:

   - ephemeral storage for VMs (disks VMs use as root device)
      - by default - it's filesystem on LVM, /var/lib/nova
      - Ceph ("Ceph RBD for ephemeral volumes")
   - additional block storage
      - Cinder LVM by default
      - Ceph ("Ceph RBD for volumes")
   - Object Store for customer's objects
      - Swift is default choice in HA installation
      - Ceph Rados GW
   - Glance image store
      - by default filesystem /var/lib/glance
      - Swift in HA mode
      - Ceph ("Ceph RBD for images")

Questions I have so far:

   1. Do I miss anything in the above?
   2. Do we plan to have it documented anywhere so it is easy to understand
   for the user, who might be not very well experienced with all cinder, lvm,
   ephemeral, ceph, swift, rbd and other terms?
   3. What does mean checkbox "Cinder LVM over iSCSI for volumes" - what
   are the use cases for it?
   4. Do we need cinder role applied to any servers if we use Ceph
   everywhere?
   5. Will RadosGW conflict with Swift in HA mode?
   6. Did we create bugs about unneeded LVMs for Glance, /var/lib/nova if
   we use Ceph? Or we still need LVMs?
   7. Are there any other combinations which may lead to side effects? Can
   we have all of them verified?
   8. How many of the things above are covered by system tests, and how
   many still need to be covered?
   9. Do we have multiple backend support in Cinder?
   10. The whole UX with only checkboxes doesn't look like ideal solution
   to me. What do you think folks, should we file a blueprint and implement
   better UX for it in future versions?

Thanks,
--
Mike Scherbakov