#Fuel-dev IRC real name field

Hi Fuelers!

We recently had an internal meeting this week about IRC and naming
policy. What we got out of the meeting was that we should set our real
name field correctly in our IRC clients.

These people should set their IRC RealName field correctly:
aroma, vk, nfedotov, anaboikin, anastasia, salmon, kpimenova, bas,
evgeniyl, aleksander_null, jkirnosova, ykotko, alan, grishkin, f00b47

If you use XChat (or any forks of it), you can set RealName in the
Network List dialog. Instructions and screenshots can be found here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XChatHowto#Configuration

If you use Pidgin, you can set RealName in the advanced settings for
your IRC account. Instructions and screenshots can be found here:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/207-irc-walkthrough-pidgin.html

This will help us identify our fellow developers more easily.

If you need help, let me know. If you have another IRC client and want
to share instructions, please share them.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn