Re: vlan-splinters. hard and soft modes.

Folks, if you have environment which is known to be affected and doesn't
pass tagged traffic on openvswitch CentOS installations - please help us in
testing.

As both "soft" and "hard" fixes are in master, we really need your help in
acceptance testing of these fixes. We do not have hardware in
Moscow/Saratov/Kharkov which is affected - please help us to test on the
hardware you know that is affected.

Dmitry B., Andrew W., Alex S. - will any of you get a chance to verify this
workaround? This would be very helpful.

Reference bug / patchset:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1257604
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62736/