Remaining items before we can call for code freeze

Folks,
thank you everyone for the help in sorting out, confirmation and triaging
bugs. This was very helpful. We narrowed it done.
Let's call for code freeze once criticals are resolved and there are no
more than 7 High priority bugs, system tests bugs are not included. Once we
call for a code freeze - only changes to test cases of system tests are
allowed, please no changes to system tests framework. We can not  break our
tests at the time when we need them most.

*Two bugs must be confirmed/closed ASAP - unknown priority:*
Deployment of the cluster freezes at Ubuntu
installation<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262864>
Murano Conductor: no such file
'Demo.template'<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263238>

*A few bugs are CRITICAL:*
Murano-conductor error during the
deployment<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263023> -status
is New, needs confirmation
Error during installation Murano on controller
node<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263131> -
Confirmed, no assignee
Ceph is disabled in CentOS on iso
189<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263251> -
Triaged, needs someone from Python team

*High priority bugs:*
insufficient diskspace on deploy after deployment
error<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262973> -
the first one in a row. Affects at least adding nodes to the already
deployed env under certain conditions. I really want to see this fixed.
clean segmentation bridges in neutron-agent-ovs OCF
script<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260047>
Ceph SEGV error while extracting cloned images from
RBD<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260911>
Error 500 from metadata server when it was asked for
meta<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262798>
Verify Networks has failed for CentOS, VLAN
Neutron<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263039>
Wrong TestVM image without Murano agent<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263102>
[docs] Can't build dev docs - ReleaseHandler: Field list ends without a
blank line <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263456>

There are a few still in progress, and many of them just need to pass code
review - let's push this forward!
kickstart config for master node does not contain latest fixes for slave
nodes <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1258244>
Add nose installation section into nailgun development
docs<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1259556>
add fdb-cleaner to Neutron manifests<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260465>
Fuel 4.0 ostf Heat platform test fails on environments with
neutron<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262163>
"check_networks" task result raise JavaScript exception on the
Networks tab<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263083>
Disable heatand backport swift ring builder for RHOS
3.0<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263359>
System tests false-negative time out in deleting of
environment<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263406>

Thanks!
--
Mike Scherbakov