HA for MySQL and ceph-mon: active/active?

Hi guys,

I'm currently kicking off a a project with new customer, and stumbled on
some holes in my understanding of Mirantis HA architecture.

Can you please help me understand the following:

Q1. MySQL + Galera - is it an active/active HA? I was told/tend to think
"yes", but want to understand it better. A simple workflow example would
help

Q2. ceph-mon on controllers - same question as Q1

Q3. Neutron - is it in active/standy HA? I got this understanding from docs
and want to understand why. I was told that Grizzly and Havanna support
multiple l3 agents, but we don't leverage it on some reason in Fuel.

Thanks a lot in advance

---
Regards,
Dmitriy