[fuel] multiple L3 routes

During our ml3 testing today, we found that we will need set multiple
routes into the nodes in order to get them to return packets over the
appropriate interfaces. ie, received traffic comes in one interface and
returns over the default route and creates async routing, which results in
dropped responses.

I think that setting up separate route tables with default routes in 'ip
route' as in [1] or [2] may be the best solution forward. Although possibly
less useful implementations include setting up static routes for peer
networks, or using a routing protocol to learn routes on each interface.

I'd like some help on possibly implementing one of these methods. Does any
one know of any puppet providers or the like that can stand this up in a
automated way?

[1]
http://serverfault.com/questions/228195/answering-on-the-same-interface-where-the-request-came-from
[2]