Re: [fuel] multiple L3 routes

One explanation I can think of is you are trying to reach another node
via mgmt net, but it gets sent from the admin interface. The response
comes back to the wrong NIC and gets dropped.
To be sure routing itself is working, try ping -I $interface $dest
from each interface and see where the breakdown occurs. Since you're
testing multiple L3 networks, I'm curious to know if the same router
NIC is handling all networks for a particular L3 segment with VLANs to
split up the logical networks.