Re: DNS and NTP warnings in Fuel Menu

Andrew,

I believe it's not done yet, but there was an objective to pass these
NTP time sources directly to all nodes during deployment as a fact.
Fuel Master should have a reliable time source because clock skews
break mcollective and also make reading logs quite painful.

Nodes try to sync against Fuel Master still today, and I agree that
it's bad. If there's no 3rd party time source available, then we have
little choice.