Fwd: Stop deployment/reset environment

Hello all,

There may be some inaccuracies in how we understand these two
features, so I decided to clarify some things.

1) Stop deployment
As I see from David's discussion with Evgeniy, it should work like that:
User may click "Stop" button during deployment running to interrupt it
and then get into some kind of "intermediate state". In this state he
can't modify any settings, but can do one of two things - either click
"Reset" button (2) or choose someting like "Redeploy error nodes" or
just "Continue".

First case is then one or several errors occured during deployment and
user doesn't want to wait till it ends, he just interrupts it and
environment reverts to exact state that was before clicking "Deploy
changes", allowing to tune some options again. By the way, all this
may also be done with one "Reset" button.

Second case is then some nodes turn to error state during deployment,
some are deployed successfully, but the deployment is still running
and isn't completed. So, user may stop the deployment (settings will
remain locked), do something (like, turning back on node which gone
offline) and then press "Continue", so Fuel will reprovision and
redeploy ONLY nodes which weren't ready then user clicked "Stop"
button.

2) Reset environment
As a said above, user may reset an environment during deployment to
revert it completely to starting stage. But also it will work the same
on an environment which is already deployed, rebooting nodes back to
bootstrap and allowing to run the whole process for whole cluster
again.

Please correct me if I misunderstood something, so we could get rid of
any issues and delays.

--
Best regards,
Nick Markov