Re: Question about admin IP address allocation

Doesn't Ryan's patch already do this?

https://github.com/xarses/fuel-web/commit/11f4cb27f8abf5882d13e98557fb1529518ac45b

When in use, cobbler generates interfaces with macs, but only one has an IP
address
I've created bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1274590 to track this

I've on a related, note, we also need to think about overlapping the dhcp
pool range with the fuelweb_admin NetwrokGroup range. We have found that we
are easily running out of addresses. I will test some changes and track
them on bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1274595