Re: Ceilometer+ mongo (simple and HA)

Based on our experience with Ceph, I would say it should be role-based.
Meaning, option #2.

We made a decision to always deploy Ceph monitors on controllers (that
would be an equivalent of option #1) and this decision turned out not to be
the right one. Dmitry can shed more light on this, I think.

Roman