Re: Ceilometer+ mongo (simple and HA)

I think it is the time to start thinking about default allocation of roles
then, aka Fuel suggests, based on hardware information.
So user won't forget to add some specific roles, and the experience will be
much more simple - just add nodes to the env, and correct roles / disks /
networks placements..