Code review and testing needed: HAProxy related manifests refactoring

For the past few weeks, I've been working on a big refactoring of
HAProxy related manifests in Fuel Library, and now I am finally
satisfied with how these manifests work in Ubuntu and CentOS.

It started as a fix for LP bug #1264388 and has brought up a long
chain of problems that had to be resolved before the original problem
could be addressed. The result is a massive 1318 line review request
that completely rewrites the haproxy module (based on latest upstream
version), refactors the haproxy parts of cluster and openstack
modules, and touches osnailyfacter, galera, neutron, and ceilometer
modules:

https://review.openstack.org/65591

The primary purpose of this change is to make sure that HAProxy
listening services can be enabled one at a time, after the
corresponding backend service is configured and started (and releases
the VIP if that's their default configuration), and before other
services that require that service to be available via a VIP. The
benefits are a more reliable and predictable HA deployment process,
reduced coupling between our Puppet modules, and ability to put more
services behind HAProxy without any impact on the core services.

Please review this change and help me test it. See comments on the
review for a list of configurations where this was tested, if this
works for you in another configuration, please +1 and specify the
configuration you used.

Thanks,

--
Dmitry Borodaenko