Re: Deploying OpenStack from trunk packages w/ Fuel

Thanks Vladimir,

I had some smart folks helping me figure out the right wording for things,
and turns out that instead of using word "trunk" I should use word "stable
community branch" :). This maps to case when customer doesn't want to
commit to specific "distro" vendor, but wants to use stable community
branch + Fuel to deploy the cloud.

>From what I understand so far, there's yet no straightforward way for user
to build master ISO by taking Fuel from github and mixing it w/ packages
built locally from stable community branch + HA tools like HAproxy,
pacemaker etc. The only way to deploy is to take ISO from
software.mirantis.com (w/ which you're legally not allowed to deploy more
then 10 nodes)

If that's not the case - please correct me.

---
Regards,
Dmitriy