Re: feature request: button "Save as default" for network settings

Yes, it should work that way. A user will be able to revert a whole
environment to the state that was just before clicking the "Deploy" button.
All nodes will be rebooted to the bootstrap image, and all customised
cluster changes wil stay.

Nick Markov is a lead of this feature.