Re: Ubuntu HA failures on powerful servers

Bogdan, that's not enough. We should check after each operation, thah this
operation finished. Not only the mythical "ready" status.

OSCI promise, that tomorrow we will have PCS package on ISO.
I will rewrite part of resources for using this tool. It contains
sync.modes for some operations.