Re: Zabbix feature review request

What about deploying Zabbix on the Fuel node itself?

In a scenario where a large number of OpenStack environments is
deployed from the same Fuel node, I'm struggling to come up with a
scenario where operator would prefer to have a separate monitoring
server for each environment, instead of monitoring all environments
from a single pane of glass.

-DmitryB