Re: Maximum number of controllers & adding controllers

Mike

1) I am not aware of any problems of initial N-controller setup
configuration. Could anyone point me to the bug regarding this problem?
2) Adding of the controller is the same problem as I already pointed - it
is related to the cluster lifecycle management which we do not have right
now and are really striving hard to (partially-) implement in 5.0 release.
As soon as we have controller added - we need to go through all the
controllers and fix configuration for: rabbitmq, haproxy, mysql and so on.
Thus, we need to split deployment into granular roles and re-run deployment
for particular roles. Currently, our roles are far too huge to do this,
that's why we need granular deployment feature.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,