Re: Maximum number of controllers & adding controllers

I chatted with Vladimir in #fuel-dev, and clarified the situation.
So, for my point a) or #2 in Vladimir's response - when we add new
controllers to deployed env - we need to provide UI message and prevent
user from doing so, as it is not supported at the moment.

For creating new envs with >3 controllers - it should work in theory.
Nastya, waiting from you results of testing of this case.

Thanks,

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen