Re: [fuel-dev] single node HA controllers proposal

> you will still need to do some node cross-orchestration
It contradicts to Andrew's experiments (start of the thread), where he was
able to add 2nd & 3rd controller. Anyway, we still don't miss anything if
we drop simple mode, right?
a) You can do 1-node controller install
b) You can do 3-node controller install

I vote for removing simple mode, as the use case (scale down to 1
controller) can be covered with 1 controller choosing HA mode.

Thanks,