Re: Propose new rules for bringing in external puppet modules

+1

For perspective, whole fuel-library/deployment/puppet is currently at
36KLOC (33K Ruby, 17K Puppet), the pair of logstash+elasticsearch
commits alone brings it up to 92KLOC (40K Ruby, 39K Puppet): +20% Ruby
code (mostly specs) and +130%(!!!) Puppet code.

Even worse, most of logstash manifests look nearly identical and
absolutely consistent, which indicates they were autogenerated. In my
experience, tracking auto-generated code in Git is a bad idea, you
always end up modifying it by hand, which is even worse.

-DmitryB