Re: Propose new rules for bringing in external puppet modules

Actually, zabbix module doesn't come from any upstream repo, it's our own
reimplementation of the module by PL team, which was based on upstream
code. In Zabbix thread it was suggested that we split it into multiple
commits instead of trying to push the whole thing at once.

It's unclear how it will affect internally developed modules like zabbix
one. Should there be any at all? Or should we make a public repo with that
module first and then try to include it into fuel-library?