Re: Migration from eggs&gems to rpms, step by step.

Dmitry,
do I get you right if I say that the ISO we will be building in CI will be
taking packages from OBS?
Does it mean, that new changes merged into master for nailgun/astute, won't
appear in ISO unless I file a ticket to OSCI team to rebuild the packages?

Thanks,