Moving supervisord services to separate files

Hi all,

As part of our efforts to provide manageable Fuel master node
upgrades, it would be great to switch our supervisord puppet module to
deploy each service into /etc/supervisord.d/$APPNAME.conf so we don't
have to maintain one or multiple puppet ERB template files for
supervisord config.

With the containerized Fuel architecture, each container will only run
1 service, preferrably managed by supervisord. This means that it's a
great opportunity to patch up any weak points in our service
management at this point.

If anyone has more feedback on this topic, feel free to speak up.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn