4.1.1 bugfixes backporting

Fuelers

It seems that you did not catch how we are going to pick the bugfixes for
4.1.1 version and how we are going to manage it.

Firstly, all the code for 4.1.1 will be in stable/4.1 branch and if you
want something to be in the 4.1.1 release - propose the corresponding
request to stable/4.1 branch.

Second, let's go through all the bugs and mark those bugs, that should be
backported with the tag backports-4.1.1.

Next, we agreed to have the following workflow: we MUST merge changes into
the master BEFORE we merge backport of this change into stable/* branches.

Then, as soon as there is fix merged into master branch, you can change
target milestone of the bug to "4.1.1" and reopen it and set to "In
Progress" state and start backporting. As soon as change is merged into the
stable/4.1 it moves into "Fix Committed" state.

Also, there are some bugs in "Fix Released" state with fixes merged only
into master branch for 5.0 release. Please, got through them and mark
those, that should be backported into 4.1.1 release with corresponding tag.
As soon as you tag these bugs,  set them into "In Progress" state.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,