Re: Disk allocation for MongoDB role

Why can't we track storage for mongo as just one of the tasks in existing
blueprint for ceilometer-mongodb? It looks to me pretty granular one. More
over, I think we need to keep such details in one single design document of
the bigger story.

There was a document with numbers regarding disk consumption, not sure
about IO. Max, do you have this info? Based on disk IO & space requirements
we are all can propose and come to an agreement in logic for disk
partitioning. For example, if IO is high, we may always require separated
disk(s) for it. There is might be recommendation on fs type for mongodb as
well. We mongodb is collacated with some other roles, such as compute, we
will need to come up with logic how to distribute disk space between
"virtual storage" LVM and mongodb (50/50 or other ratio?).

Thanks,