Re: triaging bugs

Dmitry,

My statement was based on:
https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/Statuses

What makes you think that the bugs should remain in New state? I'm reading
the https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage and it seems to be saying the
opposite:

   - If the bug description is incomplete or the report is lacking the
   information necessary to reproduce the issue, you should ask the reporter
   to provide missing information, and set the bug status to *Incomplete*
   - If the bug report contains enough information, you can reproduce it
   (or it looks valid), then you should set its status to *Confirmed*

So, my reading of that is the decision is pretty much binary:

   - New -> (has enough information / looks valid) -> Confirmed
   - New -> (not enough information) -> Incomplete

If Triaged is not an appropriate state, let's use Confirmed. But I really
want to make sure that the bugs leave New state. This would be nice & clean.

Thanks,
Roman