Re: triaging bugs

Roman,

I don't have any problem with moving the bugs from New to Confirmed or
Incomplete states as you describe, I only want to make sure that you
don't change the typical bug state transition sequence from New ->
Confirmed -> Triaged to New -> Triaged -> Confirmed, and don't mandate
moving bugs from New to Confirmed before anyone looked at them and
confirmed that they are valid.

Thanks,
-DmitryB