Re: MongoDB integration meeting notes

blueprint appears to be a full clone of a template and not modified.

Based on the last review I had of the Mongo changes; the major design
issues I have with this are:

1) that we are requiring MongoDB (which is AGPL) and loosing the ability to
have Ceilometer on MySQL which will be an issue for some people. If this is
expected, then it needs to be documented.
2) there was no failover connection mechanism between primary-mongo and
mongo slaves (idk if "replicast connection" takes care of this or not)

Of minor issue: I'd like to see settings like
mongo_node_address, current_ceilometer_db_address should be calculated by
nailgun and passed using fuel_settings. If possible we should avoid adding
business logic in the osnailyfacter classes as it makes it harder to make
these things more modular in the future.