Re: UI/Nailgun integration meeting notes

> "off" for disks with no allocations.
This will potentially lead to failure in booting. I would suggest to keep
it still "on", even if it's unallocated. If user certainly knows what he is
doing, he will switch it to off, accepting a risk of not booting into the
system.

I believe we should keep it dump simple as for blond girl, still giving the
abilities for an expert to change defaults and details, with the
flexibility he wants...

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen