Re: openvswitch loses flows

On 04/15/2014 10:29 PM, Andrey Grebennikov wrote:
> Well... as far as I understand splinters absence may cause vlan issues
> like when the traffic cannot flow accordingly, but there is nothing
> about missing flows, isn't it?

Yep. You should investigate the issue a bit more, likely trying to
communicate with VM on same host for locating the issue more precisely.
There is nothing wrong for LS to lose flows, only lack of their
reinstallation on demand looks bad. What will happen if you install same
flow as you suppose as missing by hand on same local switch, will
connectivity restore?