De : Vladimir Kuklin [vkuklin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date d'envoi : jeudi 17 avril 2014 13:04
À : BARTEL Samuel NRS
Cc : fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Fuel-dev] deployment freeze with hp Proliant BL680c G5

Sam, you can try to fix this by updating your server's BIOS. Pretty much looks like hardware bug.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM, <samuel.bartel@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samuel.bartel@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello,

we are trying to deploy openstack on ubuntu 12.04 on Hp Proliant BL680c G5 using fuel 4.1
we are using 3 IBM X3550 as controller node and a Hp Proliant BL680c
unbuntu installation is over on IBM servers but seems to be freeze on HP Proliant

In the HP blade we have the folowwing error on the messages log

2014-04-11 09:36:27     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.1]-0034:1: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:36:27     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.0]-0034:0: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:36:26     ERR

kernel: [Firmware Bug]: the BIOS has corrupted hw-PMU resources (MSR 186 is 43003c)

2014-04-11 09:26:26     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.1]-0034:1: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:26:26     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.0]-0034:0: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:26:26     ERR

kernel: [Firmware Bug]: the BIOS has corrupted hw-PMU resources (MSR 186 is 43003c)

2014-04-11 09:21:38     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.1]-0034:1: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:21:38     ERR

kernel: qla2xxx [0000:14:00.0]-0034:0: MSI-X: Unsupported ISP 2432 SSVID/SSDID (0x103C,0x1705).

2014-04-11 09:21:38     ERR

kernel: [Firmware Bug]: the BIOS has corrupted hw-PMU resources (MSR 186 is 43003c)

can it exmplain the installation freeze? is it a known issue?

regards

Samuel

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,