Possible bug with nailgun agent

Hi folks!

There is this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1304469. After some
research I've found that the reason for this issue is that nailgun agent
sometimes sends incorrect data to the server. Incorrectness is lying in
absence of some crucial fields in json data of incoming requests for node
handlers. In case of mentioned bug there isn't any info at all about ip
addresses for network interfaces of particular node.

Such agent behavior can occur at any time and is not connected with any
specific events (at least from server's prospective). So in summary I
suspect a bug with the agent.

Can someone who are familiar with agent's code check this situation? And
are there any possible solutions for this issue which I could implement on
server side?

Thank you for your time!
Artem Roma