Re: deployment freeze with hp Proliant BL680c G5

Hi all,

The following change request is intended to fix the issue with not-created
volume on HP hardware with Smart Array RAID controllers (PXXX series):
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/83032/

Please note - we still not accepted this request since we have no
appropriate hardware to test it thoroughly.

Kind regards,
Miroslav

>>> www.mirantis.ru
>>> vkuklin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>>
>>> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
>>> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
>>> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
>>> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
>>>
>>> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
>>> they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
>>> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
>>> As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
>>> Thank you.
>>>

>> --
>> Yours Faithfully,
>> Vladimir Kuklin,
>> Fuel Library Tech Lead,
>> Mirantis, Inc.
>> +7 (495) 640-49-04
>> +7 (926) 702-39-68
>> Skype kuklinvv
>> 45bk3, Vorontsovskaya Str.
>> Moscow, Russia,
>> www.mirantis.com <http://www.mirantis.ru/>
>> www.mirantis.ru
>> vkuklin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> --
>>

>  --
>  Mike Scherbakov
> #mihgen

> Thank you.

*Kind Regards*

*Miroslav Anashkin**L2 support engineer**,*
*Mirantis Inc.*
*+7(495)640-4944 (office receptionist)*
*+1(650)587-5200 (office receptionist, call from US)*
*35b, Bld. 3, Vorontsovskaya St.*
*Moscow**, Russia, 109147.*

www.mirantis.com

manashkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx