Re: Query on Mirantis Openstack deployment

Thanks Harsha,
info you provided clarifies a lot.

First of all, it looks like your email passed to fuel-dev successfully.

Regarding VCS and ADX - let us get timeout for a day or two to learn it and
discuss with the team. Overall, it looks like we would need to come up with
modifications in puppet modules to allow deployment / configuration of
corresponding Neutron drivers to enable this in Fuel.

Thanks,

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen