Re: Scheduler configuration improvements

Guys

We've splitted solving of this issue into two parts:
1) there is a review which fixes the fact that we do not have scheduler
filters configured https://review.openstack.org/#/c/90106
2) all other improvements should be discussed in the blueprint
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/scheduler-config-improvements

Thus, I am closing this thread. All other discussions regarding Fuel should
be performed in openstack-dev ML with '[Fuel]' prefix in email subject.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.