Re: How to configure physical server as compute node

Hi Gandhi,

Yes, using different switches for Admin and Management networks is
preferable solution.
So, in your case you may create port group for eth1 NICs only.

If you have no other networks connected to VDX device and no other
networks, connected to Admin network switch - you may even not create port
groups on corresponding switches.

Kind regards,
Miroslav