Re: Almost ready for Hard Code Freeze

> If the teams not involved in correcting the HA issues can move on to
creating 4.1.1 (with 2013.2.3 support & HA fixes), 5.0.1 (with 2014.1.1
support and lower priority defect fixes) and working on blueprints for 5.1,
I think that’s a good idea so that we don’t lose velocity.
David, yep, that's the idea.

Dmitry, thanks. Should we move 1319106 to 5.1 then? Also, I bet we need
your thoughts about https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1319046.

Thanks,

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx